The AS/400 (SystemI, I Series) was first introduced by IBM on June 20th, 1988. The AS/400 – is a midrange server designed for small businesses and departments in large enterprises.
SysComData is technical experts that deliver IBM(AS/400) solutions to customers. In addition, SysComData specializes in comprehensive integrated solutions. The company integrates its range of professional products and services for AS/400 and products required by computing infrastructure.
- Expert Consulting Services
- Database administration, design and configuration
- Data transfer and migration
- System utilities
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Software development on all AS/400 proprietary programming languages.(RPG, Cobol, CL, SQL DB2)
Installation, upgrades, and maintenance of all phases of an AS400 Database Servers CISC and RISC server environment, including hardware, operating systems, third-party software, network connectivity, and system security and backup.
- Airbus Imagery Supports IBM Efforts to Provide Vegetation Insights for Grid Reliability
- IBM Enters Second Phase of NIH Contract for Development of Verifiable Health Status Reporting and Contact Tracing
Selects WSSC Water to Pilot Innovative Technology to Enhance Employee Safety
- IBM Study: 2021 Voluntary Job Changes and Skills Growth on the Rise, Bringing Employer Challenges for Attracting and Retaining Workers
IBM expands SkillsBuild, online learning program to help job seekers and others succeed
- Siemens, IBM, Red Hat Launch Hybrid Cloud Initiative to Increase Real-time Value of Industrial IoT Data
Siemens to Adopt Red Hat OpenShift for its MindSphere Platform used by Manufacturers Globally
- IBM Security Report: Attacks on Industries Supporting COVID-19 Response Efforts Double
Ransomware Group Banks Millions; Cloudy Forecast Amid 40% Rise in Open-Source Malware in 2020; Social Distancing "Must Have" Tools Dominate Top Spoofed Brands