The AS/400 (SystemI, I Series) was first introduced by IBM on June 20th, 1988. The AS/400 – is a midrange server designed for small businesses and departments in large enterprises.
SysComData is technical experts that deliver IBM(AS/400) solutions to customers. In addition, SysComData specializes in comprehensive integrated solutions. The company integrates its range of professional products and services for AS/400 and products required by computing infrastructure.
- Expert Consulting Services
- Database administration, design and configuration
- Data transfer and migration
- System utilities
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Software development on all AS/400 proprietary programming languages.(RPG, Cobol, CL, SQL DB2)
Installation, upgrades, and maintenance of all phases of an AS400 Database Servers CISC and RISC server environment, including hardware, operating systems, third-party software, network connectivity, and system security and backup.
IBM – Learn more about System I
- Feed has no items.