The AS/400 (SystemI, I Series) was first introduced by IBM on June 20th, 1988. The AS/400 – is a midrange server designed for small businesses and departments in large enterprises.
SysComData is technical experts that deliver IBM(AS/400) solutions to customers. In addition, SysComData specializes in comprehensive integrated solutions. The company integrates its range of professional products and services for AS/400 and products required by computing infrastructure.
- Expert Consulting Services
- Database administration, design and configuration
- Data transfer and migration
- System utilities
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Software development on all AS/400 proprietary programming languages.(RPG, Cobol, CL, SQL DB2)
Installation, upgrades, and maintenance of all phases of an AS400 Database Servers CISC and RISC server environment, including hardware, operating systems, third-party software, network connectivity, and system security and backup.
- IBM Reports 2017 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
IBM today announced fourth-quarter and full-year 2017 earnings results.
- IBM Unveils Industry’s Most Advanced Server Designed for Artificial Intelligence
IBM today unveiled its next-generation Power Systems Servers incorporating its newly designed POWER9 processor. Built specifically for compute-intensive AI workloads, the new POWER9 systems are capable of improving the training times of deep learning frameworks by nearly 4x allowing enterprises to build more accurate AI applications, faster.
- IBM Transforms FlashSystem to Help Drive Down the Cost of Data
IBM today announced sweeping advances in its all-flash storage solutions and software to significantly drive down the costs of data and extend its solutions for hybrid and private cloud environments.
- IBM Reports 2017 Third-Quarter Results
IBM today announced third-quarter earnings results.
- IBM Mainframe Ushers in New Era of Data Protection
IBM today shipped the first of its breakthrough IBM Z mainframe from its factory in Poughkeepsie, NY. The IBM Z is the world's most powerful and secure transaction system capable of running more than 12 billion encrypted transactions per day - equivalent to 400 Cyber Mondays.
- New IBM Linux-only Mainframe Delivers Breakthrough Security for Next-Gen Applications
IBM today unveiled the IBM LinuxONE Emperor II, the next generation of its family of Linux-only enterprise systems, which delivers new capabilities aimed at helping organizations achieve very high levels of security and data privacy assurance while rapidly addressing unpredictable data and transaction growth.
- IBM Launches New Storage Software to Simplify Data Protection
IBM today announced a new data protection software that is easy to set up, easy to manage and helps simplify data recovery. IBM Spectrum Protect™Plus can be set up quickly making data protection available in as little as one hour.